|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Litre|
|Packaging Size||1 Litre & 5 Litre & 20 Litre Pack|
|Usage/Application||Poultry Feed Supplement|
|Packaging Type||HDPE Bottle|
|Brand||GF HERBALS NGP|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Natural Growth Promoter for Poultry NGP
Immunity Boosting phytobiotic Liquid
Supplementation of phytobiotic in feed could be one of the best remedy as an alternative to antibiotics as growth promoter for safe broiler production.
• Poultry farming is done at large scale throughout the world. They are raised for food both meat and eggs and are a source of income for large part of our community.
• The faster growth leads to serious health problems. The study found broiler chicken raised for meat have greater concentration of antibiotic resistant
• The modern broiler chickens grow three times faster than the tradition breeds of chickens
• Misuse of antibiotic in animal farms endangers all of us because it multiplies drug resistance in the environment.
• Drug resistance is a huge public health problem in India (Centre for Infectious Disease Research, Indian Institute of science, Bangalore.)
• Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is a global health threat, and antimicrobial usage and AMR in animal production is one of its contributing sources. Poultry is one of the most widespread types of meat consumed worldwide. Poultry flocks are often raised under intensive conditions using large amounts of antimicrobial to prevent and to treat disease, as well as for growth promotion. Antimicrobial resistant poultry pathogens may result in treatment failure, leading to economic losses, but also be a source of resistant bacteria/genes (including zoonosis bacteria) that may represent a risk to human health.
• Drug residues in poultry products could lead to the development of antibiotic-resistant bacteria as in any living animal and human alike. Extensive use of antibiotics in animals to promote growth rate, increase feed efficiency, and for prevention of intestinal infections has led to the development of resistant bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract.
• Nature has always had its own medicine for animals as well as birds and herbs have been the medicine and food since their life emerged. Animals as well as birds are instinctively able to self-medicate with herbs
- Item Code: 0089
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: IMMEDIATE
- Packaging Details: HDPE Bottle with Shrink Pack